• 125g – plain flour
• 1.5 tsp – baking powder
• 1 pinch – salt
• 25g – cooking Butter
• 1 tbsp – powdered Sugar
• 3 tbsp – grated Apple
• 2 tsp – Milk
• 1/2 tsp – extra Butter
- Preheat oven at 230 degrees.
- Grease a baking tray with 1/2 tsp of butter.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl. Rub it in butter.
- Add powdered sugar and grated apple to it. Gently mix all the ingredients to a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and make small balls.
- Glaze it with little milk on the top. Place it on a baking tray and bake towards the top of the oven for 10 – 15 minutes or until it is light golden in colour. Wrap it in tea-towel till it is ready to be served.
Recipe courtesy of Niya