• 1 tbsp – oil
• 1 – onion, thinly chopped
• 6 Cloves – garlic, chopped and crushed
• 3 – green chillies, chopped
• 1 – raw banana, gently peel off the outer skin and cut it into 1/4-inch cubes
• 1/2 tsp – salt
• 1/4 cup – water
• 3 tbsp – grated Coconut
• 1 tbsp – besan
• 1/2 tsp – Turmeric powder
- Mix grated coconut with besan and turmeric powder. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped onion and fry it until it is golden in colour. Add crushed garlic and fry it on medium to low heat until it is crisp and golden in colour.
- Add chopped green chillies and fry it well.
- Add raw banana cubes, 1/4 cup of water and salt to it. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Cover it with a lid and cook on a medium to low heat for 10 – 12 minutes until it is well-cooked.
- Add grated coconut and besan mixture to it. Mix it well and cook on low heat for another 5 minutes. Serve it with rice.
- Recipe Courtesy: Niya’s World
Recipe courtesy of Niya