• 1/3 cup – Aval
• 2 cup – Milk
• 3/4 cup – Jaggery
• 2 tsp – Ghee
• A few – Cashew nuts
• A pinch – Cardamom powder
- In a pan add ghee and roast the cashews till golden brown and keep aside.
- Add the aval in the same pan and dry roast this till golden brown. Cool and just pulse this once in the mixer.
- Add 2 cups of milk to this and boil for about 5 mins, lower the flame and stir in between.
- In a pan, melt the jaggery in 1/4 cup water.
- Filter the impurities and boil it for 2 mins. When jaggery and poha cools mix them both and add cardamom powder and cashew nuts.
- Recipe Courtesy: Jeyashri’s Kitchen