Badam Kulfi is an Indian dessert recipe which is full of milk, saffron and almonds. Badam Kulfi is very common choice during summers. It’s a must try recipe for ice cream lovers.
– 100g condensed milk
– 200 ml milk
– A pinch of saffron strands
– 40 gm sugar
– 10 gm flour
– 2 tablespoon finely chopped almonds
How To Make?
1. Take a bowl and add corn flour, milk and mix it and keep aside it.
2. Take a deep pan and mix left over milk and condensed milk to gather and boil it for 5 minute. After that simmer it and then add sugar and saffron strands and again boil it for 5-7 minutes.
3. Then add corn flour milk mixture to the boiled milk and again cook for 5-7 minutes.
4. Now, remove the pan from the heat and add chopped almonds to the mixture.
Step 5: Then, let the mixture cool and then pour it into the kulfi bowls and place it into deep freeze for overnight.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes, Overnight deep freezing