• 3 – Carrots
• 2 tsp – Olive oil
• 1 tsp – Cumin seeds
• 1/4 tsp – ground all spice (or Garam Masala powder )
- To make the roasted carrot batons, preheat oven to 220 degree C and line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Peel the carrots and cut them into 1 x 5 cm batons.
- Place it in a bowl and mix it with oil, cumin seeds and all spice. Toss it well.
- Spread the batons in a single layer over the lined tray and bake it in preheated oven, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until it is tender and light golden in colour.
- Serve it with any sauce of your choice.
- Recipe Courtesy: Niya’s World
Recipe courtesy of Niya