• 3 cups cooked Corn kernels
• 2 tsp – maida/corn flour
• 1 onion, sliced
• 2 green chillies, slit
• 2 tsp – Butter
• 1.5 tsp – Sugar
• 1.5 cups – Milk
• Some cheese
• Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat butter and add green chillies and onion.
- Fry till onion turns soft and then add maida. Fry till maida turns golden brown.
- Add milk, cooked corn kernels, salt, sugar and black pepper powder.
- Boil this till the mixture becomes slightly thick and creamy.
- Put this in a baking dish and cover the top with grated cheese.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 400 degree F for 40 mins till the top turns golden brown.
Recipe courtesy of Maithili