• 1 – whole salmon
• 3 cups – Milk
• 1/2 cup – plain flour
• 1 tbsp – Butter
• 2 tbsp – cheese grated
• Salt to taste
• Pepper to taste
• 1/4 cup – chopped, Spring onion
• 1/4 tsp – Oregano
- In a dry heavy sauce pan, dry roast the flour till light pinkish in colour. Remove and keep aside to cool.
- Melt butter in the pan, add half the milk.
- Mix the remaining milk to the flour to form a smooth paste.
- When milk comes to a boil, add paste and stir continuously.
- Bring to boil.
- Add spring onions
- Cook till the sauce is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon thickly.
- Sprinkle salt and fresh ground pepper and stir to mix well.
- Put salmon in a baking dish
- Pour the sauce and sprinkle oregano
- Bake at 350 for 30 mins
- Add grated cheese to the mixture.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi