Sweet and unique mix of coconut and bananas
12 ripe bananas
2 3/4 cups milk
2 1/2 cups sugar
250 gm ghee
150 gm grated coconut
1 cup walnut, crushed
1. Blend bananas with milk and sugar into a smooth liquid.
2. Strain and keep aside.
3. Heat ghee in a heavy bottomed pan, stir fry coconut until light golden brown.
4. Add banana mixture and cook over high heat, continuously stirring the mixture until golden brown.
5. Remove from heat, add nuts and spread on a flat tray. Keep it to cool.
6. After it cools, cut into diamond shapes and banana candies are ready to eat.