Sweet and spongy baked banana muffins with coconut
2 ripe bananas, mashed
1/2 cup (100 gm) butter
1/2 cup (100 gm) castor sugar
2 drops vanilla essence
1 cup (200 gm) maida (plain flour)
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup (50 gm) dry coconut powder
1. Beat egg, sugar, butter and banana thoroughly until it blends well.
2. Add baking soda, dry coconut powder, vanilla essence into maida and mix well.
3. Now add egg mixture with flour and mix well.
4. Pour into greased small cups.
5. Bake in 350 degrees oven for approximately 20 minutes.
Cooking time: 25-30 minutes