• 200 ml – whipping Cream
• 100 gms – strawberry, Raspberry or Blackberry
• Meringue or macaroons about 10 biscuits
- Blend the berries in a blender until smooth, save two or three berries for garnishing.
- Whip the cream until soft peak forms with a electric blender, fold in the crushed biscuits and berry puree to make a ripple effect.
- In a serving bowl, pour some berry puree at the bottom of the bowl, pour the cream on top and finally pour some puree and garnish it with some fruits on top.
- Recipe Courtesy: Taste of Pearl City
Recipe courtesy of Ayeesha Riaz