• 1 cup – Maida
• 1 cup – semolina
• 1 tsp – sodium bicarbonate
• 1/2 cup – Butter
• 1 cup – powdered Sugar
• 4 eggs
• few drops rose essence
• thick Coconut Milk as needed
• fried Cashew nuts and Raisins to garnish
- Mix together, Maida, semolina and soda.
- Beat butter and sugar together.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Add the essence.
- Add the Maida semolina mixture.
- Add enough coconut milk to form a batter, slightly thinner than cake batter.
- Pour in a greased baking tin.
- Sprinkle fried cashew nuts and raisins on top.
- Bake in a mode oven till done, about 45-50 minutes.
- Cool and serve cut into fingers.