• 1/4 kg – lady`s fingers (chopped)
• 3 – green chilli, slit
• 1 – onion, (cubed)
• Curry leaves, a few
• 2 cups – Coconut Milk
• 1/4 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 1 tsp – coriander powder
• Oil, enough to fry
• 1 pkt – Maggi extra taste Chicken powder (optional)
• Salt to taste
- Fry the chopped lady`s fingers till light brown and remove from oil.
- Heat 2 tsp of the same fried oil and saute onion, chillies and curry leaves.
- When it starts to change the colour, add turmeric powder, coriander powder and saute till the raw smell disappears.
- Add the coconut milk and maggi cube and bring to a boil.
- Finally, add the fried lady`s fingers and let it cook for about 5 mins and remove from heat.
Recipe courtesy of Friends cookys