• 250 g -ladies fingers
• 2 -large sized Onions
• 50 g -groundnuts (dry roasted and cleaned)
• 1 tbsp -vegetable oil to fry
• 1 spoon -jeera
• 6 -green chillies slit cut
• 1/4 tbsp- Turmeric powder
• 1 tsp-sabzi masala
• 2 tbsp -besan
- Wash and clean bhindi and dry with a soft cloth. Cut them into fine rounds.
- Finely chop the onions and slit the green chillies.
- In a thick vessel, pour the oil.
- When it is hot add groundnuts and chillies.
- When done add jeera, turmeric powder, salt and onions.
- When onions are light brown, add cut ladies fingers.
- Do it on high flame and keep stirring frequently.
- When crisp, add sabzi masala and sprinkle besan and turn off the flame.
- Stir it for a couple of times and serve hot with parathas, rotis or with hot rice.
Recipe courtesy of Vijaya