• 2 cups – Idli Rava
• 2 cups – Beaten Curd
• 1 tsp – Baking soda ( or Eno Salt )
• 1 tsp – Salt
• 1 cup – chopped Cilantro
• 1 tsp – Mustard oil ( optional )
• few Curry leaves
• 1/2 cup – Water ( Or less required )
• 1 cup – grated Lauki
• 1 tsp – Black Pepper
• 1 cup – rolled oats
- Mix curd and rava together and stir well, no lumps should be formed.
- Meanwhile roast the oats and grind it in a grinder.
- Add salt, grated bottle guard, oats, cilantro and black pepper.
- Keep it aside for 20 minutes.
- Heat mustard oil in a pan and fry curry leaves into it.
- Add these fried curry leaves and baking soda to the idli batter and keep it aside.
- Grease the idli mould and pour in the batter carefully.
- Steam the idlis for 20 minutes on medium flame.
- Keep the idlis in the mould for 5 minutes more to let them cool off.
- Remove them from the mould and have them with chutney of your choice.
- Recipe courtesy: UK Rasoi
Recipe courtesy of Nupur