Brownie is a dessert which everybody loves to have after their dinner or lunch. This rich and chocolaty brownie makes you fall in love with brownie. Brownie is very easy to make at home, you don’t need to go out every time and eat it. You can eat brownie as you like. It tastes best with vanilla ice cream. Enjoy this brownie recipe.
– 150 gm white butter
– 2 cup brown sugar
– 3 eggs
– 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
– 3/4 cup refined flour (maida)
– 3/4 cup coco
– 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
– 3/4 cup walnut, cut in to small pieces
How To Make?
1. Take a frying pan and place it on a LOW heat and add butter, brown sugar and cook it for 5 minute at LOW fame, until it mixes well. Remove the pan from the heat and keep aside to cool.
2. Now, add eggs in to this butter-sugar mixture and mix it well. Add another eggs and vanilla essence to it and again mix it.
3. Now, Mix refined flour, baking powder, coco and walnut.
4. Now, add this mixture to the previous made butter-sugar mixture with spatula or tablespoon and mix it.
5. Spread oil to the 8 inch baking sheet and spread this mixture on it and make a 1 inch thick layer. Add remaining walnut to it.
6. Now, bake it in microwave at 160 C for 30 minutes.
7. After this remove it from microwave and keep aside to cool. And cut it in to small pieces and serve it.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 45 Minutes
Servings: Makes 9 Pieces