• 2 – large sized crabs
• 3 tbsp – Olive oil
• 200 g – Butter
• 4 to 5 tbsp – crushed pepper
• 2 pods Garlic
• 5 to 6 slit Green chillies (de-seeded)
• 6 to 7 tbsp Lemon juice
• salt to taste
- Heat oil along with the butter in a vessel. Add some pepper and stir.
- Lightly crush the garlic, and mix it in. Add the chillies while stirring.
- Place the crabs in the dish and gently roll them around, covering them with the garlic and chillies.
- Pour the lemon juice and add the remaining butter and pepper.
- Cover and allow it to simmer for five minutes.
- Now turn the crabs around to cook for another five minutes.
- Serve hot with kulchas.