• 2 – medium Carrots
• 150g – Bottle Gourd
• 1 – Tomato
• Juice of 1/2 lemon, extracted
• 2 tbsp – Sugar
• 400ml – chilled water
• 1/4 tsp – salt
- Wash carrots and steam/microwave/blanch to soften just a little.
- Repeat for bottle gourd.
- Chop tomato, bottle gourd, and carrots into chunks.
- Put in an electric blender and grind to a smooth paste.
- Add all other ingredients and run again until smooth and frothy.
- Strain and pour into individual glasses.
- Best served fresh.
Recipe courtesy of Saroj Kering