• 2 Carrots
• 4 tsp – grated Coconut
• 1 medium-sized Onion
• Salt to taste
• Chilli powder – as per your taste
• A pinch of Hing
• Yogurt – as needed
• Mustard Seeds – As per need
• 1 tsp oil
- Grate the carrot and cut onions finely.
- In a skillet, take a little oil and add mustard seeds to it.
- When they splutter, add onions and fry till transparent.
- Add the grated carrot and fry till it turn slightly tender.
- Add salt, chilli powder, and a pinch of hing.
- Add the coconut and mix them all well.
- Let it cool. Add this to the yogurt.
- Serve chilled.
Recipe courtesy of Meera