• 1 can – Milkmaid
• 100 g – cashew (powdered)
• 1 cup – Ghee
• 1 cup – besan flour
- Fry the besan flour in 1/2 cup of ghee until golden brown.
- Let it cool for some time.
- Mix the fried besan flour with cashew powder and Milkmaid in a glass bowl.
- Microwave for 2 mins at high temperature.
- Remove the bowl and add the remaining ghee.
- Mix well and microwave again.
- Keep removing the bowl and mixing the paste periodically until it becomes solid at the centre.
- Spread the paste on a greased thali and cut into diamond-shaped pieces.
- Cover with a silver foil.
- Keep the thali in the refrigerator for 30 mins.
Recipe courtesy of Manjula Mukund