• 100 g – Kabuli Channa
• 1 Tomato
• 1 Onion
• 1 cup – Onion (chopped)
• 1 tsp – Cumin seeds
• coriander leaves, a few
• Mint leaves, a few
• 2 tbsp – oil
• salt as required
• 1/4 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 1 tsp – Garam Masala powder
• 1 wedge Lime
- Soak kabuli chana in water for about 8 hours.
- Steam the chana in a pressure cooker until it is overcooked.
- Grind together the tomato, onion, a few coriander leaves, mint leaves and cumin seeds.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add to it a cup of chopped onions, the ground mixture followed by salt, red chilli powder and the cooked channa dal.
- Fry till you get everything mixed up well.
- Next, add garam masala powder and mix well.
- Finally, garnish with a bunch of fresh coriander leaves and place a piece of lime on it.
Recipe courtesy of Shilpa terrence