Cheese ball is easy to make and easy to serve. Children love it. Serve this delicious cheese ball with salted biscuits and enjoy the cheese ball.
Cooking Time:?No Cooking
Servings:?Makes 2 teacups
– 4 teacups fresh curds (dahi)
– 2 tablespoons fresh cream
– 2 teaspoons finely chopped onions
– 2 teaspoons finely chopped capsicum
– Half teaspoon finely chopped green chillies
– Salt to test
– Sprigs of parsley and chopped capsicum for decoration
– Carrot slices, cucumber slices
– Capsicum slices and salted biscuits (e.g. Monaco) to serve
How To Cook?
2. Now, Take the curds and add cream, onion, capsicum, chilies and salt.
3. Now place it in the freezer to make it chiller.
– For easier dispersal, remove cheese balls from the refrigerator 30 mints before the servings
– Serve with salted biscuits