• 1 cup – Ricotta cheese.
• 1/2 cup – single cream.
• Pistachio, according to taste.
• Sugar, according to taste.
• 1/2 tsp – green Cardamom powder.
- Simply mix the cheese, single cream, sugar and cardamom powder.
- Now take a microwavable container. Pour it all in the container.
- The microwave should be on high temp. First keep it for 2 mins.
- Then stop and mix. Keep again for 3 mins.
- After 5-6 mins you will see its become a bit thick.
- The mix should not be too thick nor too thin. Now take a flat plate.
- Grease the plate with little ghee or oil. Now slowly pour the mix onto the plate.
- Make it in level. Now crush the pistachio and sprinkle it on the kalakand.
Recipe courtesy of Soni Verma