• 85 gm (1 pack) – Lemon jello
• 1 cup – Mini marshmallows
• 255 gm – Cream cheese
• 113 gm (4 ounces) whipped Cream
• 1.5 cups – Mango pulp
• 2 – 10-inch ready pie crusts
- Pour contents of the jello pack into a large mixing bowl.
- Boil 1 cup of water and pour boiling water over jello. Stir till it dissolves in water.
- Add marshmallows to the mixture and stir well till they completely dissolve.
- Soften the cream cheese by microwaving for 2 minutes.
- Add cream cheese to the jello mixture.
- Add whipped cream and mango pulp, stir well.
- Blend the mixture in a mixie or food-processor for 2 minutes.
- Pour the batter into the ready pie crusts and refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- Serve chilled.
Recipe courtesy of Gouri