• For pancakes:
• 1 cup – plain flour
• A pinch – salt
• 1.5 cups – Milk
• 2 tbsp – Olive oil
• For the filling:
• 2 cups – Paneer (grated)
• 1 cup – processed cheese (grated)
• A few – Green chillies (chopped finely)
• salt and black pepper – to taste
• 1 tbsp – crushed Garlic (sauteed in a little oil)
• 1 tbsp – Cream
• 1 cup – Tomato paste
- For pancakes:
- Make a smooth batter by mixing all the ingredients, except olive oil.
- Heat a flat pan and pour a tsp of oil.
- Now take a ladleful of the batter and spread it on the pan.
- Flip over the pancake when it is firm.
- Make about 20 pancakes by repeating the process and keep them aside.
- For the filling:
- Mix the ingredients for the filling and keep aside.
- Grease a microwave-friendly dish with a little butter and arrange half the pancakes in it.
- Now spread half the filling on the pancakes.
- Repeat the process with the remaining pancakes and filling.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes in a microwave.
Recipe courtesy of Nomita Khanna