Cheesy pasta with vegetables
2 cups bow tie or butterfly Italian pasta
1 cup mixed vegetables (capsicum, carrot, cauliflower, peas, beans)
2 tablespoon tomato sauce
1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
1 tablespoon oil
Salt to taste
1. Cook pasta in slightly salted boiling water until tender, with a teaspoon of oil for keeping the pasta separate.
2. Once done, remove from heat and strain in running cold water.
3. Grind mixed vegetables to make a paste.
4. Heat oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the vegetable paste and fry for 5-7 minutes.
5. Add pasta, salt and fry for another 2-5 minutes.
6. Now add tomato sauce and saute for a minute.
7. Pour in a baking dish and sprinkle cheese on top.
8. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 150°F for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts.
Cooking time: 30-35 minutes