• 1 kg – Chicken pieces
• 1 medium Onion
• 4-5 green chillies, slit lengthwise
• 2 tsp – black pepper powder
• Juice of 2 limes 1 tbsp Red Chilli powder
• 2 tbsp – Ginger Garlic paste
• 1/4 tsp – Turmeric powder
• Salt to taste
• Coriander leaves for garnishing
• Oil for cooking
- Wash chicken well and keep aside.
- In a pan, add oil; then add onions fry till brown.
- Add the ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder and chicken pieces and fry for some time.
- Add red chilli powder and salt and fry for a few more minutes.
- Add water and cook till almost done.
- Then add green chillies, black pepper powder and lime and fry for a few minutes.
- Garnish with fresh, chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with plain rice or rotis.
Recipe courtesy of Sunandini reddy