• Boneless Chicken – 250g
• 1 tsp Vinegar
• Pepper powder – 1 tsp
• 2 eggs – white part
• Corn flour – 1 tbsp
• Soya Sauce – 1 tbsp
• Chilli Sauce – 1 tsp
• 1 Capsicum
• 1 Onion
• Small piece of Ginger
• Green chillies – 3
- Mix the small pieces of chicken with salt, vinegar, and pepper powder. Let it marinate for one hour.
- Cut the onion, capsicum (into long pieces), ginger (into small piece), and green chillies (across the middle) and keep them aside.
- Take the white of the eggs in a small bowl. Mix with corn flour to make batter.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Take out the pieces one by one, dip them in batter, and fry in oil till they turn golden in colour.
- Take another vessel with 3 tsp of oil and add the onion, capsicum, ginger, and green chillies. Fry for some time.
- Then, add soya sauce and chilli sauce to it.
- Mix the fried chicken and keep on the flame for 3 minutes.
- Add a little salt.
Recipe courtesy of Prabha