One of the best chilli dish to serve at the party. As per your taste you can add some wine to make it tastier. Enjoy Chilli con carne with basmati rice.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 1 Hour
Servings: 4 Person
– 1 kg mince
– 1 large finely chopped onion
– 825gm peeled tomatoes
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 1-2 tablespoons chilli powder
– 1 tablespoon vinegar
– 1 tablespoon sugar
– 375 gm jar tomato paste
– 425 gm red kidney beans (drained)
How To Cook?
1. Mix mince and onion together in a large bowl and cook for 10-12 minute in MEDIUM HIGH flame, stirring every 2 minutes. Drain excess liquid.
2. Stir in tomatoes, salt and pepper, chilli powder, vinegar, sugar, tomato paste and kidney beans.
3. Cook for 18 to 20 minutes on MEDIUM HIGH flame, stirring twice during cooking.
4. Serve hot with boiled rice.