• 2-3 juicy large Carrots
• 1-3 pieces Bottle Gourd
• 1-2 leaves Cabbage
• 1 tbsp – Cream
• 1 small blob Butter
• Salt, pepper to taste
• 2-3 tbsp – Cream whipped smooth
• 1 small sprig Mint
- Grate 1 tbsp carrot finely, Keep aside.
- Finely chop cabbage, Keep aside.
- Pressure cook remaining carrots with bottle gourd till very soft.
- Cool and blend in mixie. Strain.
- Heat butter, add the pulp and bring to just about boil.
- Add the grated carrot and cabbage and salt.
- Take in serving bowl.
- Add a swirl of whipped cream.
- Sprinkle freshly ground pepper and chopped mint before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi