• Coleslaw- 1/2-1 content from the pack
• Ginger and Garlic paste-1 tbsp
• Organic vegetable broth- 1 carton
• Cornstarch- 1-2 tbsp
• Butter- 1 tbsp
• Soya sauce- 2 tbsp
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Spring onions- finely cut for garnishing
- Take a pan, and add butter, ginger, and garlic paste. After a minute, add the coleslaw and saute lightly. After 3 minutes, add the vegetable broth and bring it to a boil.
- According to the consistency you need, add water.
- Add salt, pepper and let it simmer for some time.
- When the vegetables are done, add the cornstarch dissolved in cold water and bring it to a boil.
- When the soup thickens, add the soy sauce and garnish it with spring onions.
Recipe courtesy of Veena N.K.