• 300 g – Mutton mince
• 2 tbsp – Bengal Gram dal
• 1 – large Onion
• 2 tsp – Ginger Garlic paste
• 1 tsp – Garam Masala
• 2 tsp – cumin powder
• 3 tsp – chopped Coriander leaves
• 2 – eggs yolks
• 1/2 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• Salt to taste
• 3 tbsp – oil.
- Cook the mince meat with channa dal, onion, ginger garlic paste, cumin powder, garam masala and salt with very little water on low heat till tender and dry.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- When cold, grind to a rough paste in a blender.
- Mix in the egg yolks.
- Form in to small round balls, and flatten them.
- Heat oil in a shallow pan and fry the kebabs till golden brown.
- Insert a toothpick in each kebab.
- Serve hot.
- Recipe Courtesy: Anglo-Indian Recipes
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White