• 4 cup – dry Coconut powder or fine flaked fresh Coconut
• 1 tin – condensed Milk
• 20 – Pistachios
• 1 tsp – Butter or Ghee
- Chop pistachios into thin slivers and keep aside for garnishing.
- Empty condensed milk into a non-stick or heavy-bottomed pan.
- Add 3.5 cups of coconut and mix well.
- Cook the mixture on low heat, stirring continuously.
- Cook till the mixture leaves the side of the pan, and forms a soft lump.
- Cool a little, and then shape into lidos with greased palm.
- Roll each ball in leftover coconut powder to coat evenly.
- Press a sliver or two of pista on top of each ball.
- Place ladoos in individual paper cups for ease of serving.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi