• Coconut milk- 1 cup
• Milk- 1 cup
• Sugar- 3/4 cup
• 1/2 tsp Gelatine dissolved in 1/4 cup water
- Dissolve gelatine in water.
- Boil 1 cup of water separately in a bowl and place the gelatine-water mixture in this bowl and stir continuously to dissolve the gelatine.
- Boil milk, coconut milk and sugar together in a hard bottomed vessel.
- When sugar dissolves, add the dissolved gelatine mixture to this and stir well.
- When the mixture thickens, switch off the gas and remove from fire.
- Transfer the mixture to a porcelain bowl.
- Allow to cool.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 4-6 hours.
- After refrigerating, place the bowl up-side down in a plate and slowly remove the bowl.
- The jelly will be in a thickened form.
- Decorate the jelly top with jam and dry fruits.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi