Spicy and delicious mix of capsicum and corn
1 1/2 cups capsicum chopped
1 cup onion chopped
1 cup tomato chopped
2 tablespoon oil
1/2 cup corn kernels
1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
1/2 teaspoon dry fenugreek leaves (Kasoori Methi)
1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder
1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder
1/4 teaspoon haldi (turmeric) powder
Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds and and allow it to crackle, then add kasoori methi.
2. Add onion and capsicum.
3. Stir fry until golden brown or until capsicum is cooked.
4. Add tomatoes and fry for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add chilli powder, haldi, garam masala, salt and fry till oil separates.
6. Add corn and cook for 5-10 minutes until corn are soft and tender.
Cooking time: 20-25 minutes