• 1 cup – Corn
• 1 packet – paneer, crumbled
• 2 – Tomatoes diced
• 1 tsp – coriander powder
• 1 tsp – Jeera seeds
• 1/2 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 3/4 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 2 tsp – vegetable oil
- Mash the corn in a mixer till it turns into a thick paste.
- Heat oil in a pan, splutter cumin seeds in it.
- Add coriander, turmeric and red chilli powder and stir for 2 mins.
- Add chopped tomatoes and stir for 4 minutes on high flame.
- Reduce the heat and bring it to medium, add mashed corn to the vessel. Stir for another 2 minutes and then add paneer to it.
- After stirring the whole thing for a minute or two on medium flame, simmer on low for 10 mins.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi