• Frozen Corn nibblets 2 cups
• Water About 5 cups
• Soy Sauce 1 tbsp
• Chilli Garlic sauce To taste
• Salt To taste
• Ground White Pepper To taste
• Cornflour 1 tbsp
• Butter 1 tsp
- Bring the water to a boil and then add the corn to it.
- Close vessel and cook for about 5 minutes or so.
- Once the corn seems well cooked, blend and smash some of the corn.
- Mix the cornflour with some water and add it to the boiling soup.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bring everything to a boil.
- Garnish soup with some fresh ground black pepper.
- Serve soup with warm veggie puffs or bread rolls.
Recipe courtesy of Vidya