• 1 l – full Cream Milk
• 250 g – Cottage cheese
• 5-6 pieces – dry petha
• 4-5 – green Cardamoms
• a handful of dry fruits
- Boil the full cream milk in a heavy based utensil on low flame.
- Add grated petha pieces to the boiling milk. Keep stirring constantly.
- Put the grated cottage cheese in a sieve and wash them.
- Add the cheese and cardamom powder to the boiling milk. Keep stirring.
- Remove from the flame when the milk thickens.
- Add grated dry fruits.
- Allow the mixture to cool.
Recipe courtesy of Anita Raheja