• Chicken – 1 lb
• Onion – 1, medium
• Ginger Garlic paste- 1 tbsp
• Dry chillies – 4
• Coriander seeds – 1 tbsp
• Turmeric powder- 1 tsp
• Sour Cream – 1/2 cup
• Pepper corns- 1/4 tsp
• Cooking oil – 3 tbsp
• Coriander – 1 tbsp
- In a pan, fry all the dry masala ingredients till the spices emits an aroma . Grind them into powder.
- To the chicken, add the sour cream, turmeric powder and the ground masala powder.
- Let them marinate for at least half an hour.
- Heat a kadai with oil and add the marinated chicken and add a little water.
- When the chicken is almost done, add thinly sliced onion and let them cook for few mins.
- Finally add the coriander leaves to garnish.