• 1 cup – besan flour
• 1/2 cup – Rice flour
• Onions – 2
• Cooking soda – 1/2 tsp
• Garam Masala powder – 1/2 tsp
• Red Chilli powder – 1.5 tsp
• Curry leaves and Coriander leaves -few sprigs
• Cashew -10
• Ghee – 2 tbsp
• salt to taste
- Mix ghee with a pinch of soda until it forms a lather.
- Add the flours to this, along with salt, chilli powder, garam masala powder, curry leaves, chopped coriander, finely cut onions, and cashews.
- Split the mix into 4 parts. Take one part at a time, add very little water, and mix it (dough should be very hard).
- Drop pieces of the dough in hot oil. Fry till golden brown.
- Serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Bargavi