• 1/4 kg – Mutton chops
• 1 tbsp – Ginger-garlic paste
• 2 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 1 tsp – Coriander seed powder (Dhania)
• 1/2 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 1 tsp – Garam Masala
• 1 cup – Bread powder
• 1 big Grated Onion
• coriander leaves, finely chopped
• 1 tsp – pepper powder
• 1 tsp – Butter
• 2 eggs, white only
• salt to taste
- Place a heavy bottom vessel on the stove and heat some oil. Put ginger-garlic paste, garam masala, red chilli powder, dhania powder, and turmeric, and mix well.
- Add cleaned mutton chops and salt and mix well.
- Keep on low flame and stir occasionally until the mutton chops are cooked.
- In the meanwhile, combine bread powder, onion, coriander leaves, salt, egg white, butter, and pepper in a vessel, and mix it like dough.
- When the mutton chops are done, keep them aside, and let them cool. Cover each chop with the prepared dough and deep-fry in oil in a kadai. Crispy mutton chops are ready. Serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Santhi