• Yogurt – 3 cups
• Cucumber – 1
• Onion – 1
• Ginger – 2 small pieces
• Garlic – 2 Cloves
• Coriander leaves for garnish
• Salt to taste
• Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
• Green chillies – 6
• Grated Coconut – 2 tsp
- Slice onion, and cut ginger, garlic, salt and green chillies.
- Take oil in a pan and fry all of the above ingredients till the onion becomes brown.
- Then grind them together with turmeric powder and grated coconut. Keep aside.
- Thin the yogurt with a little water.
- When the ground mixture cools, add it to the yogurt.
- Cut the cucumber into cubes and add it to the mixture.
- Garnish with coriander and serve with rice.
Recipe courtesy of Ashwini