• 2 packets – vanilla ice-cream
• 1/2 tsp – vanilla essence
• 2 cups – cookie crumbs
• 1 cup – dry bread crumbs, powdered finely
• 1/4 cup – coconut, desiccated
• 1 – egg, beaten
• Oil for deep frying
- Scoop and roll ice-cream into 6 balls. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Mix cookie crumbs, vanilla essence and 1 beaten egg.
- In a separate bowl, mix bread crumbs and coconut powder.
- Dip the ice-cream balls in above mixture.
- Roll in coconut-crumb mixture.
- Put in deep freezer for 8-10 hours.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Fry ice-cream balls, one at a time till golden brown.
- Serve with ice-cream sauce of your choice.
Recipe courtesy of Pammi Singh