These deviled eggs and ham recipe is very quick and easy recipe to cook on the Easter parties. Eggs and ham mixed with different herbs adds delicious taste. Let’s see how to make deviled eggs with ham recipe.
– 3 hard cooked eggs, peeled
– Pepper to taste
– 3 slices shaved smoked ham, chopped
– 1 small Kosher Dill Pickle, finely chopped
– 1 teaspoon Miracle Whip light
– 1 teaspoon Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
How To Make?
1. cut the eggs in lengthwise into half.
2. Remove yolks from the egg white.
3. In a bowl add kosher dill pickle, ham, pepper and mustard and mix them well.
4. Fill this egg yolk mixture into the egg whites.
5. Cover it and place it into the refrigerator till serving or serve immediately.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes