• 1 cup broken Wheat
• 1 cup moong dal
• 1.5 tbsp salt
• pinch of Hing
• 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
• 1 tbsp pure Ghee
• 1/2 tsp Jeera
• 2 cups water
- First wash the moong dal half an hour before cooking.
- Then wash the broken wheat and mix with moong dal.
- Add 2 cups of water put 1.5 tbsp salt, pinch of hing and half spoon turmeric powder.
- Put one tbsp of ghee with half spoon jeera pour in to dhalia and mix with spoon and put in a pressure cooker.
- After 2 whistles put the gas in slow flame for 10 minutes.
- After half an hour open the cooker and ready the dhalia for serve. You can garnish with coriander leaves.
Recipe courtesy of Shaila Shah