• 2 cups Rice
• 1 cup Channa dal
• 1 cup peas
• refined oil for frying
• Salt to taste
- Soak rice and channa dal in water overnight.
- Grind to a consistency of dosa batter in a grinder.
- Put salt and peas to it.
- Mix the batter well.
- Take refined oil in a frying pan.
- Wait till the oil is hot.
- With the help of a big spoon take some mixture and pour it into the oil.
- It will spread as a puri in oil.
- Fry it both sides.
- It will come out fluffy and round.
- Serve this with spicy aloo curry and tomato chutney.
Recipe courtesy of Ruchita Prasad