• 300 g – basmati Rice
• 150 g – Urad Dal
• 1 tsp – Fenugreek seeds
• 4 tbsp – groundnut oil
• 1 tsp – salt
- Wash the rice and urad dal thoroughly and soak along with the fenugreek seeds overnight.
- Put the soaked rice in blender, add salt and 50 ml of water and make a fine paste or batter.
- Remove to a large bowl and keep aside for at least 5 hours.
- Heat a non-stick pan on a low heat, apply oil to cover the pan completely.
- Spread a portion of the batter over almost the entire non-stick pan by moving a ladle in concentric circles from the middle going outwards.
- Leave it to cook.
- When the batter rises, it is cooked on the underside (approximately after three minutes).
- Sprinkle a little oil over the dosa and turn it over to cook until golden brown on the second side.
- Lift up the edge of the dosa to see if it is golden.
- Remove from the pan and fold it in half, halve again to make a triangle.
- Serve hot.