• 6 – Chicken wings
• 1 tsp – Ginger and Garlic paste
• 1/2 tsp – soya sauce
• 1 tsp – chilli powder
• 2 tsp – Corn flour
• 2 tsp – Maida
• oil for frying
• salt to taste
- Take a chicken wing and break the joint backwards at the end. From this joint, a small bone appears. Remove that bone completely.
- Hold the bone which is attached to the wing and pull the smooth part downwards completely so that a ball like shape forms at the end.
- Cut the end of the wing.
- Make all the 6 pieces with the same procedure.
- Mix maida, corn flour, chilli powder, soya sauce, ginger-garlic paste and the chicken pieces.
- Keep aside for about 30 minutes.
- Deep-fry in oil and serve hot.