• 1 cup- chocolate chips or buttons
• 2 tbsp- Butter
• 2 cups rice, Wheat or any other cereal
• 1/2 cup jelly beans, to decorate
• 1 cup Coconut powder, tinted with any food colouring
- Keep a basket mould with foil paper well-pressed. Keep aside.
- Place a large pan or double boiler with water to boil.
- In it, place a small pan.
- Add chocolate chips and butter, and melt while stirring very gently.
- When smooth and even in texture, add cereal.
- Mix well, take off fire, and cool a little.
- Pour the mixture into the basket.
- Sprinkle coconut over it.
- Allow to cool and harden.
- Refrigerate, if necessary.
- Carefully pry out of mould, peel off foil, and place on a plate.
- Decorate the sides with jelly beans and chocolate chips.
Recipe courtesy of Saroj Kering