• Tamarind – 1 one small Lemon size (extract water out of it)
• Garlic – 5 to 6 pods
• Pepper – 1/2 tsp
• Red Chillies – 2 to 3
• Ghee – little for seasoning
• Salt as per taste
• For seasoning: Mustard, Jeera, Curry leaves
- Take out the extract of tamarind and make into one glass of water.
- In that water, add salt and boil it to get rid of the raw smell of tamarind.
- Meanwhile, in a mixie, grind garlic, pepper and red chillies together like a paste.
- Once the tamarind water is boiled, add the ground paste to it and add some more water to the required quantity.
- Once it is boiled, season with the ingredients in ghee.
- Serve hot with rice.
Recipe courtesy of Prema