• 1 cup – Atta
• 1/4 cup – Besan
• 2 tbsp- Rice Flour
• Oil- 2-3 tbsp
• Salt to taste
• 4-5 Cloves
• 5-6 Green chillies
• Turmeric powder
• Methi Leaves- 1 bunch
• Butter- 1 tbsp.
- Combine the atta, besan, rice flour, a pinch of turmeric powder, salt and 2 tbsp oil in a bowl and mix well.
- Add a paste of garlic and green chillies and finely chopped methi leaves. Mix thoroughly.
- Add some water to prepare the dough.
- Keep aside for 15 to 20 mins.
- Heat the tawa.
- Now take a small ball of dough and roll it into a paratha.
- Bake the paratha on a hot tawa on both sides. Apply a little oil to it.
- Serve hot with butter or chutney.
Recipe courtesy of Lavanya